The topic today, how to install WordPress on computer without an Internet connection, is very useful for bloggers. Almost all bloggers use this CMS and if you are an active blogger, this post is for you.
Back in the days before I could be able to post anything on my blog, I needed to have an internet connection before I could even begin to use the CMS. A lot of bloggers use WAMP server to do so, but the name of the software I am talking about is called BitNami WordPress Stack. BitNami is a store for server software.
Features Of Bitnami WordPress Stack
- Install Themes And Plugins Without Internet Connection
- Insert Images And Videos Without Internet Connection
- Add Users
Where To Download Bitnami WordPress Stack?
To download the software click here.
After downloading the software. don’t run it yet.
How To Install WordPress To My Computer?
- Firstly, before you do anything just disconnect your computer from the internet. Go to My Computer > Documents > Create A New Folder > name the folder with any name of your choice.
- Then go back to where you downloaded the Bitnami software, open it and follow the instructions given.
- Then fill your details. Follow the picture below.
- Then click on Next you will have to wait for some minutes before the installation is done.
- After the installation click on Launch.
How To Run The WordPress Blog On My Browser?
- This software works with your default browsers.
- Go to your address bar and type 127.0.0.1/wordpress or localhost/wordpress any of the two. You are done.
In the next post, I will cover how WordPress blog designing and upload it online.
If you have any question to ask about this post, you can make use of the comment form and I will reply as soon as possible.