Welcome to SocialVani
PR – 4 | SEOMoz Rank – 5.05 | Moz Trust – 5.63
At SocialVani, you can give voice to your thoughts and spread it actively through various social media platforms. Writing a guest post at SocialVani will be an excellent opportunity. However, I have become more selective towards accepting guest posts.
Kindly, read the rules below and adhere to it.
Who Can Guest Post on SocialVani?
I will not entertain guest posts coming from people with “fake” profiles.
When you contact me with a guest blog idea, it should be accompanied with:
- A link to any social media profile as ‘verification’.
- Your valid email id.
- Intended backlink URL.
- A real gravatar-linked image
You should have 7 comments on this blog. I mean “real” comments and not like “Thanks for a nice post”.
I am interested only in real engagement between readers and guest bloggers. I am only interested in guest posts from bloggers who are promoting their blog/s only.
If you are guest blogging on behalf of any agency or business client, check out the Advertisement page.
The above conditions are completely non-negotiable. Please don’t waste your and my time otherwise.
Guest posts on SocialVani (w.e.f. 13 October, 2012) will be accepted only on Small Business, Social Media, Freelancing, Technology, and Security niches, exclusive of Product / Service Reviews.
Criteria for Acceptance:
SocialVani will accept only those guest posts which are:
- original & has quality;
- not less than 800 words long;
- without any affiliate marketing or adult content links;
- interlinked with 2 or more internal pages on SocialVani.
It is the responsibility of the guest blogger to check out the SocialVani sitemap to know what all topics / issues have already been covered. Do not send pre-written guest blogs. Contact me with ideas and not already written blog posts.
What do Guest Bloggers Get?
In return for their contribution, the guest bloggers get:
- author byline;
- Google author markup (mandatory);
- a single do-follow backlink (permanent) in author bio.
Note: The author bio and backlink will be removed after 30 days if the guest blogger fails to respond to user comments. Therefore, bookmark your post and keep checking for new comments every 10-15 days.
Guest Blogging Process
1) Mail ’socialvani [at] outlook.com‘ with guest blogging idea/s. I won’t accept pre-written guest posts.
2) If your idea is accepted, I will create a contributor account for you. You need to fill in profile details ASAP.
3) If the guest blog is accepted, it will be published at the earliest available slot. Please don’t send repeated emails inquiring publishing status. Once published, you will be automatically notified.
4) Reply to comments promptly. Your author bio and credits will be removed if you don’t reply to comments within 30 days.
1) All contributions should be free from plagiarism. Plagiarized content call for a fine of 500 USD.
2) No keyword-based anchor links.
Looking forward to hear from you.